Wow Mar 21, 2002
I've been seriously slacking on the LiveJournal front. I apologize for this from the bottom of my heart, and I'll try not to do it so often from now on.
So, brief summary of major events in my life since the last time I posted something substantial:
- I've been involved in trying to start a new club at Brandeis: the Brandeis Bemani Revolution, or BBR for short. For those who are wondering what this Bemani stuff is all about, check here. I've got a website under development, link forthcoming in a friends-only entry to be posted right after this one.
- I was nominated for Student Union President. I have no idea who the culprit is; apparently, the signup list was really meant for people to sign themselves up to run for the job. I was briefly toying with the idea of running on a joke platform, and Susan came up with a good idea - run on the platform that Brandeis should rejoin the British Empire. But eventually, reality caught up with my delusions of grandeur, and I ended up withdrawing from the presidential race. I know this upsets you horribly.
- Midterms! Didn't do wonderfully, but I also didn't do horribly. I did do better than the (abysmal) class average on the CS midterm.
- I took the Oath of Metacircular Evaluation this morning in CS. Um, don't ask :)
- I wrote a review of a card game for the Brandeis Society for Creative Fantasy web site. If you're interested in reading it, the game is called "Before I Kill You, Mr. Bond..."
- Um, I think that's it for the time being. If I think of anything else, I'll post it.